Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This aint gonna end well...

I pulled over to take a call on my mobile phone yesterday and as I was talking I noticed a family of ducks pecking away at the side of the road. Occasionally the mother duck would dart out to the white line  - oh no - this was not going to end well I thought...
 Checking the road
 Looking left and right
 Off we go...
 A near miss, but traffic is fortunately very light
 Another near miss, but we are almost there...
Success! No lives lost. The ducks then pecked away in the median strip. This is probably not the best place for a duck family yo live. Either ducks will lose their lives at some point, or cars will brake suddenly to avoid a duck and perhaps cause a rear-end collision. I use this road at least once a week, so i will look for duck carcasses around this area for the next few weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. When I found Dr. Okaya I was in desperate need of bringing my Lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr Okaya through his Email and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my Lover started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now.we moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Okaya helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Okaya to anyone in need of help. Such As

    1. Love Spells
    2. Lost Love Spells
    3. Divorce Spells
    4. Marriage Spells
    5. Binding Spells
    6. Breakup Spells
    7. Banish a past Lover.
    8. You want to be promoted in your office.
    9. Fertility Spells/Pregnancy Spells
    10. Lottery Spell
    Email Dr Okaya On OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM Or WhatsApp on +27814506790

    ReplyDelete