Monday, March 22, 2010

Wheels Motoring Expo Mar 2010 - Part One


Two car shows in two weeks, in the same place. Not bad! Last week I attended the All Ford Day, this week I went to the Wheels Motoring Expo, on the lawns of Old parliament House. Considerably larger than the All Ford Day, there were over 1200 cars on display. I cant photograph all of them - so here in the next few blog posts are a selection of cars that took my eye. Many makes were represented, a true multicultural automotive fiesta.
Upon arrival I ran into several of the members of the Canberra and District Leyland P76 Club.
Leyland P76 V8 Targa Florio
Six Cylinder Super engine bay.
Leyland P76 V8 Executive
I then bade farewell, and set off to look at more automotive treats. I was also hungry, and was hoping that I could avail myself of a dagwood dog.
Triumph TR3's 
Triumph TR8
Rover 3500
Rover SD1's
Rover 75 (last model built before being sold to Chinese interests)
Aston Martins
Lotus Esprit - Lotus are back in F1 this year. 
More Morris's in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment